HUMAN BICYCLE SWAG:
SWINGING BICYCLE SWAG:
THIS MAN HAS SWAG:
EVEN THIS WATER HAS SWAG:
Falling down swag
Going down stairs swag
Faith in human race - Restored.
nobody can beat the chair swag….
A man goes into a barber shop and as the barber is cutting his hair they get talking, the soon get onto the subject of God.
- Barber: God does not exist!
- Man: Why not?
- Barber: You only have to look out the window to see all the pain and suffering that goes on. What kind of loving God would let that happen?!
- The man goes silent and allows the barber to finish cutting his hair and trimming his beard. He pays and leaves. On his way home he passes a homeless man with a long, messy beard and equally long messy hair. He immediately turns round and goes back to the barber shop.
- Man: Barbers do not exist!
- Barber: How can you say that I have just cut your hair and trimmed your beard of course I exist.
- Man: But I just passed a man in the street with a long, messy beard and equally long and messy hair. This shouldn't be if barbers exist.
- Barber: That is not my fault, I can't help this man if he does not come to me. If he did I would be able sort his hair and beard.
- Man: Exactly, that is why God allows pain and suffering. Like you, he cannot help those that do not go to him!
If you believe in Jesus Christ Reblog this. DON’T IGNORE THIS. The bible says if you deny Him, he will deny you in front of His father in the gates of heaven. This is the simplest test.
OMfreakinG, is this a dream, because to me it looks like there is a whole entire mall like building dedicated to forever 21. *sheds tear* it looks so beautiful.
He is too cute!
I would take any or all of those doggies home immediately, if only I could :( *sighs*
(Source: , via z0rr)